Thursday, September 13, 2018

Flipgrid Presentations

Today during Science and Technology Methods, I learned more about my classmates. Everyone in the class presented their flipgrids and shared some information about themselves. Before we presented, we all created a forum on eclass for our classmates to make comments on our presentation. Once a student presented we wrote three aspects about their presentation we liked and one thing we wish they could've changed. This was something new for me because I never gave my classmates feedback, vise versa. I liked seeing my classmates comments on my presentation because now I have an idea on what I'm good at and what I need to work on. I thought my classmates did a great job on their flipgrids and presentations. I enjoyed learning about my classmates' talents, majors, science journeys, interest and more! All of my classmates seem very passionate about teaching and I think they would all make great teachers. The flipgrids were really interesting to watch and was something completely new to me. I never heard of flipgrids before my first Science and Technology class, but it is something I find very intriguing for kids. I will admit, I felt a little uncomfortable pulling out a camera and talking about myself but I think it's a great way for students to interact with their teachers.  It is important to find new and creative ways to include technology in our future class, so this is definitely something I would use with my students. I am excited to learn more about teaching science and technology throughout this semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Article

On the first day of class, we were told to close our eyes and imagine a scientist. We were then provided with colored pencils and constructi...