This video is a way for people to learn how to optimize technology in a classroom. I really enjoyed watching this video. I liked the format and how informational it was in a short amount of time. When videos are set up in this way I find them easier to follow and more interesting because it is quick to the point. This video taught the viewer different ways to teach new information to students in an efficient way. The video made sense to me because I agree that all learners are different. Some students benefit more when there is a picture to go along with the new information presented to them. The video mentions that personalizing topics and connecting the curriculum to the student's real world makes much more of an impact. I also like how the video explains to not overload the students with a ton of information. I feel like that is an issue a lot of teachers may have, off of personal experience, I remember the topics I had trouble with in school were often taught all at once with a lot of information. I think this is a good video to show future teachers and college students because it provides a lot of helpful tips. When I am teaching in my future classroom, I want to make sure I'm teaching my students in the most efficient way possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment